Registered Nurse - Cumbria
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced registered general nurses (RGN) Band 5 to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of in the North West Of England . You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients.Duties to include assessing patients, plan and implement care, maintain associated records, carry out nursing procedures, work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience;
• Minimum 6 months experience.
• RGN Band 5.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to
relate within the interdisciplinary team
• Competent and confident in core clinical
• A focus on providing a high quality of care.
• Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
• Effective and accurate written, verbal and
basic IT record keeping skills.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Uphold professional values at all times and be
ethical in their approach to work.
• Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are
welcome to apply. What we can offer in return is a;
What we can offer in
return is a :
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fantastic work
environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
-Workplace pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
-Dedicated and highly
supportive team throughout your employment.
- Free CRB, Fit to work and Mandatory
training will annually renewed.
- Free spa day for those that promote great
professionalism such as receiving an excellent ward assessment and feedback
from the trust.
- £10.00 bonus for ASAP shifts that are undertaken.
- £200 Referral for Nurses.
This position is to start
ASAP Monday – Friday 37.5 hour week, based in the heart of West Yorkshire.
Flexible shifts available.