Health Care Assistant Band 3
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Health Care Assistant Band3
who have community experience and minimum of 6 months experience to join our ever-expanding
team, ideally car driver to work in Hounslow PCT within NHS Trust. You will be working alongside a team of
highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients.
Duties to include:
- Assessing patients,
- Plan and implement care
- Maintain associated records,
- Carry out nursing procedures,
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience, newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
- Ideally car driver
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team.
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work.
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply.
What we can offer in return is:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay, between £12.28- £18.76
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment
To apply please call Laura on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org