NHS Staff Nurse
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking newly qualified/ experienced Registered General Nurse (Band 5) to work on a permanent position with Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trusts, providing excellent standards of care to patients.
Duties to include:
- Assessing patients
- Plan and implement care
- Maintain associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
Following the main requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience as RGN Band 5.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT
- Record keeping skills.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Uphold professional values at all times and be
- Ethical in their approach to work.
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply. What we can offer in return is a:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Referral incentive for Nurses.
- This position is to start ASAP Monday – Friday 37.5 hour week. Flexible shifts available.