Registered Nurses and Health Care Assistants - Wandsworth PCT
Registered Nurses and HCAs urgently needed in Battersea.
Guaranteed 1-2 weeks advance to learn your rota. Including flexible shifts.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Community Nurses to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of Battersea. Full and part-time opportunities available.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written,verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return is a
- A 3 month full time contract with guaranteed work.
- Working Hours 08:30 - 14:00
- Guaranteed minimum of 6 shifts per week
- Shifts Mon - Fri, Weekends & Twilight Shifts 17:00|19:00 - 23:00
all available to suit your working preferences
- Access to Smart card to be use within the NHS Community.
- Pool cars available for those with clean driver’s license
- Fast walkers will also be considered for this post
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- You learn your rota at least 1- 2 weeks in advance.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates, driver’s license (if applicable) and immunization records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
Please Contact Shiela on 0208 900 9519.