Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.30 (5 Days Per Week)
Grade: NVQ or QCF Level 2
- To be responsible for recruiting support workers and matching them to temporary or permanent positions within the agencies client group needs.
- To work with care coordinator, Local Authority, Clients Groups in building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills with commitment to quality, a high attention to detail, Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines under pressure
- Well presented with a polite professional manner,
- Confident using IT software and have an outgoing personality.
- To be responsible for the bookings and placement of care workers with service users living in their own home and updating the data base of care worker placements.
- To act as the focus for day to day planning issues and to liaise with the relevant local bodies and authorities in conjunction with the care coordinator.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Staff Recruitment
- Domiciliary Care