RGN with A&E experience in Lancaster area of England
A&E nurses urgently needed to work for a hospital in the Lancaster area of England. We offer competitive rates.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced A&E nurses and newly qualified nurses to join our ever-expanding team, to work in Lancaster area of England. Full and part-time opportunities available in hospital settings within NHS Trusts. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients. Duties to include assessing patients, plan and implement care, maintain associated records, carry out nursing procedures, work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply
What we can offer in return are:
-Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state-of-the-art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Referral incentive for Nurses.
- Live locally in Lancaster or happy to commute from further away.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunization records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to anEnhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208900 9519 or email us your CV to email@example.com