Registered Nurse - Keighley
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced registered general nurses (RGN) Band 5 to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of West Yorkshire. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients.
Duties to include:
- Assessing patients
- Plan and implement care
- Maintain associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and
committed to helping others, and
have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience.
- RGN Band 5.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary.
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return is a:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to email@example.com