Registered Mental Health Nurse
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced RMN’s and newly qualified Mental Health Nurse to work in various hospitals Trusts across West Sussex. Full and part-time opportunities available in hospital settings within NHS Trusts. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients.
- Assessing patients
- Plan and implement care
- Maintain associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others and have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hardworking and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skill
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply.
What we can offer in return is a:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org