SUPPORT WORKER- Brent (Children & Young Adults)
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Support/Care workers for Brent area, to provide personal care and assistance to Service Users that consist of children and young adults up to 18+ years of age diagnosed with a learning disability, physical needs, challenging behaviour, ASD, global development delays and severe sensory seeking. Many service users use Makaton to communicate their needs.
We are looking to recruit on a full-time basis and you will be expected to provide a high standard of care to Service Users 3 visit a day.
Following are the main requirements:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Qualifications NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Require minimum 6 months experience in Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to manage an honest, courteous, caring and professional service.
- To undertake practical tasks as required, this may include personal care, activities in and outside of the home, some domestic tasks other related activities
- To assist in the identification of individual needs and ensure that appropriate support is provided to meet these needs.
- To assist/enable service users to maintain high standards of health care and personal hygiene
- To undertake any task as required, in consideration of the changing needs of the service.
What we can offer in return are;
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Referral fee of £25.00.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Training will be provided in areas needed
- Pay rates- £9.50 - £10.10/hour (incl Travel)
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications and mandatory training certificates. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org