Male Support Worker
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Male Support/Care worker for Brent area, to provide personal care and assistance to Service User who is a young adult with challenging behaviour and diagnosed with a learning disability. The requirement is for weekends only (4-5 hours per day).
Following are the main requirements:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Qualifications NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Require minimum 6 months experience in Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to manage an honest, courteous, caring and professional service.
- To undertake practical tasks as required, this may include personal care, activities in and outside the home
- To assist in the identification of individual needs and ensure that appropriate support is provided to meet these needs.
- To assist/enable service users to maintain high standards of health care and personal hygiene
- To undertake any task as required, in consideration of the changing needs of the service.
What we can offer in return are;
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Referral Bonus of £25.00.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Pay rates- £9.50 - £10.10/hour
Part-time hours: 8 - 10 per week
Job Type: Part-time
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications and mandatory training certificates. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.