BAND 6 ITU NURSES REQUIRED IN SOUTH WEST LONDON & ISLEWORTH AREA
A hospital trust urgently requires experienced ITU nurses (Band 6) to work in the South West and Isleworth area.Atleast 1-2 weeks advance bookings available.
Requirement- Must have I.V. Experience.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Band 6 ITU Nurses to join our ever-expanding team, to work in the area of South West London and Isleworth area. Full and part-time opportunities available.
- 6 months post registration experience in critical care
- NMC Pin with no pending investigations or sanctions
- Holds a ITU certificate of practice
- Flexible and can start immediately if necessary
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return are;
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state-of-the-art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunization records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to email@example.com