BAND 6 PAEDIATRIC NURSE IN HARROW & EALING AREA
Band 6 Paediatric Nurses urgently needed to work for a hospital in the Harrow & Ealing area.Guaranteed 1-2 weeks advance bookings available.
Requirement: Must have I.V. experience
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Paediatric Nurses to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of Harrow and Ealing.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience:
- Must have I.V. experience
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return are;
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Atleast 1- 2 weeks advance booking available.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunisation records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
If interested, please feel free to contact Vrushali on 02089009519 or email us on email@example.com