Band 5 Registered Paediatric Nurse in Tooting area
Band 5 Paediatric Nurses urgently needed to work for a hospital in the Tooting area.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Paediatric Nurses to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of Tooting. Full and part-time opportunities available.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience
- Current experience, within the last 6 months, in the field of the assignment.
- Current (within last 6 months) evidence-based practice.
- Experience of paediatric/infant nursing in the field of the assignment.
- Awareness of professional and paediatric issues.
- Practices within the scope of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity & rights to ensure action contribute to quality.
- Knowledge of Clinical Governance & a commitment to clinical supervision, knowledge of individual’s responsibility towards health & safety.
- Customer care and complaints handling
What we can offer in return are:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Live locally in Tooting or happy to commute from further away.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunization records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org