Community Nurse - Band 5
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Registered General Nurses who have community experience and minimum of 6 months experience to join our ever expanding team, ideally car driver to working Wandsworth PCT and Hounslow PCT within NHS Trust. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients.
Duties to include:
- Assessing patients
- Plan and implement care
- Maintain associated records
- Carry out nursing procedures
- Work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to
helping others, and have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience, newly qualified nurses
- will also be considered Ideally car driver
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team.
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care.
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work.
- Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply.
What we can offer in return is:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org