Support Worker - Brent (Elderly)
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Support/Care workers for Brent area, to provide personal care and assistance to Service Users that are elderly.
Following are the main requirements:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Require minimum 6 months experience in Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to manage an honest, courteous, caring and professional service.
- To undertake practical tasks as required, this may include, cooking, washing up, laundry duties and other related activities.
- To assist the service user with domestic and personal care.
.- To assist in the identification of individual needs and ensure that appropriate support is provided to meet these needs.
- To assist/enable service users to maintain high standards of health care and personal hygiene.
- To report any incidents and complaints to your Line Manager.
- To keep accurate records of individuals as laid down in policies and procedures
.- To undertake any task as required, in consideration for the changing needs of the service.
What we can offer in return are:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Referral fee of £25.00.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- Training will be provide in areas needed
- Pay rates- £9.50 - £10.10/hour (incl Travel)
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications and mandatory training certificates. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org