Community Nurse - Band 5
Community Nurses urgently required to work in the Hounslow area guaranteed work for up to 36 Hours per week, including flexible working shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered, Car driver essential
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced Registered General Nurses who have community experience and minimum of 6 months experience to join our ever expanding team, ideally car driver to work in Hounslow PCT within NHS Trust. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients. Duties to include assessing patients, plan and implement care, maintain associated records, carry out nursing procedures, work within codes of practice and professional guidelines. The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience.
• Minimum 6 months experience, newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
• Ideally car driver
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team.
• Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
• A focus on providing a high quality of care.
• Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
• Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work.
• Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply.
What we can offer in return is
• Competitive hourly rates of pay.
• Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
• Workplace Pension scheme.
• Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment. About Standard Nursing Agency We provide a friendly and efficient service to nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants looking for work and to clients looking for qualified nursing personnel. Standard Nursing is owned and managed by nurses.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or reply to this advertisement.