Midwives - Cumbria
Midwives urgently needed in Cumbria. Guaranteed 2 weeks advance to learn your rota. Lives locally in Cumbria. Including flexible shifts.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Midwives to join our ever expanding team, to work in the area of Cumbria.Full and part-time opportunities available.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified midwives will also be considered
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return is a:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
- You learn your rota at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Live locally in Cumbria.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunisation records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please call us on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to email@example.com