RMNs required in Harrow & Ealing area
A group of hospitals urgently requires Registered Mental Health Nurses in the Harrow and Ealing area of London.
Full and part-time opportunities available. 1-2 weeks advance booking available.
Standard Nursing Agency and Care Services are urgently seeking experienced and newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our ever-expanding team, to work in the area of Harrow and Ealing in London. Full and part-time opportunities available.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience however newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
- Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
- A focus on providing a high quality of care
- Be reliable, hard-working and flexible
- Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work
What we can offer in return are:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay.
- Fantastic work environment within a state-of-the-art NHS facility.
- Workplace Pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
As part of the recruitment process we will check your right to work, professional qualifications, mandatory training certificates and immunization records. All relevant documents will be requested prior to interview. The successful candidate will be required to provide two satisfactory professional or educational references and will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service formerly known as CRB.
To apply please contact Vrushali on 0208 900 9519 or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org