Support Worker - Ealing
Standard Nursing Agency is urgently seeking experienced Care workers for Ealing Borough to provide Intermediate Care for traditional care packages to Service Users being discharged from Ealing Hospital. We require committed and dedicated people to assist with:
- Deliver a community-based, high quality, person-centred support service
- Improve the service user experience
- Reduce the number of unplanned emergency admissions to hospitals.
- To support the discharge of the long stay patients and free up hospital beds
We are looking to recruit on a full-time basis up to 40Hrs per week and you will be expected to provide a high standard of care to Service Users in their own homes.
Following the main requirements:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Qualifications NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience preferable
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to manage an honest, courteous, caring and professional service.
-To undertake practical tasks as required, and have an understanding of delivering care to service users with a variety of health conditions (autism, learning disability, physical disability, older people, Dementia etc.)
-Training in (e.g. PEG feeding, use of mobility equipment, managing pressure sores, administration of medication etc.) desirable but training will be provided -To report any incidents and complaints to your Line Manager -To keep accurate records of individuals as laid down in policies and procedures.
-To undertake any task as required, in consideration of the changing needs of the service.
Pay rate will be between £9.10 and 9.69 depends the shifts to work.
To apply for this advert please contact Christa on 02089009519 or respond to this advert.